Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Old Ragnarok Online Conversation

You know how its fun to dick around online? Well here's two of the conversations that I've had which amused me quite a bit:

Maso/Darkmaxy = anon. boy
Claire = Myself!


Maso: hi
Claire: Hi
Maso: im max
Claire: I'm Claire
Maso: cute name
Claire: Thank you ^^
Maso: whant to go out sometimes
Claire: Uhhh, sure ^^
Maso: how about comodo
Claire: Sure, but I have to level =/ Sorry
Claire: Maybe later
Maso: ok
Claire: Just to let you know, just so I don't mislead you or anything
Claire: I'm a guy
Claire: Is that okay?
Maso: Wow that was a twist
Maso: uhhh
Maso: Ur a guy
Claire: Yeah
Claire: Is that okay?
Maso: *faints*
Claire: ^^;;;;
Claire: Well maybe we can, you know, experiment?
Maso: Uhhhh sure
Claire: ^_^
Maso: Uhhh yea
Maso: How old are you?
Claire: 13
Claire: You?
Maso: uhhh yeah 12
Claire: Cool =)
Claire: Where are you from?
Maso: Tennesse
Claire: Ahh, the States?
Maso: you
Claire: I'm right on top of you =)
Maso: that would be
Claire: Canada silly :P
Claire: The one with all the beavers xD
Maso: oh yea i forgot to do this
Maso: *throws up*
Claire: Awww?
Claire: Are you okay? *rubs shoulders*
Maso: uhh yea
Claire: =/ Need some peptobismol?
Maso: no
Claire: What's wrong then?...
Maso: feet i knew u well *runs to china*
Maso: ahhh noddles
Claire: xD lol
Maso: *eats noddles*
Claire: You're so silly ^^
Claire: How long have you been playing RO?
Maso: I need to ask this
Claire: ?
Maso: if ur a guy thewn why did you make a girl caracher
Claire: Lol
Claire: Because the girl character looks prettier ^^
Maso: what are u gay
Claire: They look so adorable ^^
Claire: Well
Claire: I'm not really sure =/
Maso: lol
Claire: Lol
Maso: Maby ur bi
Claire: Perhaps? Lol
Claire: How about you?
Maso: im stait
Claire: Ahh.... Not even curious?
Maso: a little, but not that much
Claire: Ahh... Maybe when you're older? ^^
Maso: no i will no
Claire: Ahhh... Well. If you still want to go to Comodo, I'm still curious xD
Maso: uhhhhhhh
Maso: ............................sure
Claire: ^^
Maso: try anything without me knowing ill kil u were u stand
Claire: Do you happen to know if there is same-sex marriages on this server?
Claire: Oh?
Maso: no there is not
Claire: Darn =/
Claire: Well, maybe I should talk to the GM about that =P
Maso: Comodo is nice
Claire: Yeah ^^ it is
Maso: what ur here
Claire: Yeah my friend needed my help =/
Maso: and about that marry thing
Claire: Mhm?
Maso: u found someone u whant to marry
Claire: Hm?
Maso: heads up im marryed on this caracher
Claire: Aww... ._.
Maso: but my clowns free
Maso: and hes good with jokes
Claire: xD Well, maybe I'll take up on that offer :D
Maso: lol year u shold have keep the wole guy thing a seqret
Claire: Darn =/
Maso: just say ur a girl
Maso: so that way i wont freak out
Claire: Lol alright
Claire: I'm a girl?
Maso: ok now im not freaked out
Claire: Alright =)
Maso: pm darkmaxy
Claire: Alright
Darkmaxy: ur stif stif as a bored
Darkmaxy: how about u suck these nuts then i may consiter something
Claire: =)
Claire: I had a blast screenshotting this convo xD Now I shall show my friends
Claire: How silly people in RO are =)
Darkmaxy: what
Claire: Btw, I'm actually a female and I am 17
Claire: Your balls haven't even descended and learn proper English.
Claire: Have a nice day.


=====================

highpriest = anon. character
Mei Yuu = Myself!


While play Ragnarok Online at 4AM a random character proposed to me.

highpriest: why did you ask me to get married?
Mei Yuu: Wha?... I didn't ask....
(goes on for 20 mins)
Mei Yuu: Hahaha....

(1 hour later)

Mei Yuu: do you want to get married? xD
highpriest: ok
highpriest: u got money
Mei Yuu: yeah, do you?
highpriest: no
Mei Yuu: >_>
highpriest: i pay
highpriest: u
highpriest: i work
highpriest: hard
highpriest: plz
Mei Yuu: o_O
highpriest: lets get married
Mei Yuu: lol
highpriest: i make you happy
Mei Yuu: I only have enough for me xD
Mei Yuu: lol
highpriest: lol
highpriest: umm
highpriest: hw u got
Mei Yuu: ?
highpriest: hw much u got
Mei Yuu: oh
highpriest: lol
Mei Yuu: 1.5 mil
highpriest: umm
highpriest: tats not
highpriest: enough
Mei Yuu: yeah x_X
Mei Yuu: I know lol
highpriest: i think u nid 1.2m
Mei Yuu: yeah
highpriest: we
highpriest: get married
highpriest: without the
highpriest: the wedding
highpriest: illegal wedding
Mei Yuu: lol
Mei Yuu: sure =p
highpriest: wanna hv umm...
highpriest: um......
Mei Yuu: ?
highpriest: sex?
highpriest: if u wan
Mei Yuu: o_O
Mei Yuu: wow
Mei Yuu: straight forward xD
highpriest: hw bout it
highpriest: hmm>?
highpriest: ?
Mei Yuu: lol
Mei Yuu: sorry, I'll wait ^^
highpriest: wait for wat
Mei Yuu: till you have the money for the wedding ^^
highpriest: where r u laopo
Mei Yuu: ?
highpriest: nvm
highpriest: r u chinese
Mei Yuu: no, korean
Mei Yuu: are you?
highpriest: wtf
highpriest: i lov princess
highpriest: hours
Mei Yuu: o_O
highpriest: dont look at me like that
highpriest: is creepy
Mei Yuu: ^_^
Mei Yuu: where are you from?
highpriest: ?
highpriest: asia
Mei Yuu: ah
highpriest: hmm
highpriest: virgin mary
highpriest: lol
Mei Yuu: lol
highpriest: say something
highpriest: nnnnnn
highpriest: ei
highpriest: les hav sex
highpriest: my libido
highpriest: is high
highpriest: i cant control my sex drive
highpriest: help!!
Mei Yuu: o_O
highpriest: masterdebate then ^^ (filter)
highpriest: hw old r u
Mei Yuu: 16
highpriest: wtf
Mei Yuu: o_o
highpriest: too old for me
Mei Yuu: ....
Mei Yuu: how old are you?
highpriest: 12
highpriest: isint it masturbate
highpriest: wtf u
highpriest: masturbate
Mei Yuu: sure why not
highpriest: wtf
highpriest: ewww
Mei Yuu: at least I hit puberty ^^
highpriest: mee
highpriest: too
highpriest: out
highpriest: am
Mei Yuu: okay......

And then, I ignored him....The end.

2 comments:

  1. Claire: Your balls haven't even descended and learn proper English.
    Claire: Have a nice day.

    LOLOLOLOL SANDRA! Haha the other ones a total fob lololol. I love the wtf at you being 16 lololol. too old for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I felt so... old... ._. Fucking jail bait anyways!!!

    ReplyDelete